Foreigners who have completed secondary education but do not speak Ukrainian are accepted for pre-university preparation of the university. Studying at pre-university preparation of the university allows you to master not only the Ukrainian language, but also to get additional knowledge about profile subjects.
For studying in pre-university training you need to provide:
- the original and a copy of national passport with translation into Ukrainian.
- the original and a copy of the document on the previous education with the translation into Ukrainian (with appendix with indication of the obtained marks from the educational disciplines). When applying for the visa please put the apostille onto your educational documents;
- 8 photos in the size of 3.5 x 4.5 mm;
- medical certificate of health, certified by an official health authority of the country and issued not later than two months before departure for study in Ukraine
After you confirm the decision to study at our university, you will be issued a formal invitation to the established sample.
Upon receiving the university's invitation, you can contact the Embassy of Ukraine to obtain a long-term visa. If there is no Ukrainian Embassy in your country, we will tell you to whose area of responsibility the Embassies of Ukraine belong to your country.
- You must familiarize yourself with the visa procedure on the website of the Ukrainian Embassy.
- When you receive a Ukrainian visa, be sure to report the date of your arrival. The scanned ticket must be sent to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7 days before your arrival.
- We will meet you at the airport and deliver you to the university.
Studying at the preparatory department - the equivalent of 1000 USD for the full course
Cost of additional services
- Visa support services and the delivery of invitation - 150 USD
- Insurance - the equivalent of 100 USD per 1 year
- Migration formalities - the equivalent of 60 USD (is payed in migration office)
- Consulting services - the equivalent of 35 USD
- Transfer to the hostel or university - the equivalent of 10 USD
- Translation services - 50-60 USD
- Hostel - 60 USD per month (5 months minimum)
According to the rules of the University, each student is officially registered in our dormitory. At the same time the minimum payment for the hostel is for 5 months of residence ($ 300).
If you rent a private home and you will be OFFICIALLY registered in it - you will be refunded for accommodation in a hostel FROM THE MOMENT OF REGISTRATION in a private apartment. The document about registration of your residence must be submitted to the University.
All payments are made in hryvnias at the rate of the National Bank of Ukraine on the day of payment
CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK PJSC
Bank account: UA093006140000026005500224903