Foreigners who have completed secondary education but do not speak Ukrainian are accepted for pre-university preparation of the university. Studying at pre-university preparation of the university allows you to master not only the Ukrainian language, but also to get additional knowledge about profile subjects.
For studying in pre-university training you need to provide:
- the original and a copy of national passport with translation into Ukrainian.
- the original and a copy of the document on the previous education with the translation into Ukrainian (with appendix with indication of the obtained marks from the educational disciplines);
- 8 photos in the size of 3.5 x 4.5 mm;
- medical certificate of health, certified by an official health authority of the country and issued not later than two months before departure for study in Ukraine;
- questionaiire - DOWNLOAD PDF
After you confirm the decision to study at our university, you will be issued a formal invitation to the established sample. Be sure the spelling of the name and surname in the invitation matches the passport data.
Upon receiving the university's invitation, you can contact the Embassy of Ukraine to obtain a long-term visa (04/12-study) with its original. If there is no Ukrainian Embassy in your country, we will tell you to whose area of responsibility the Embassies of Ukraine belong to your country.
- You must familiarize yourself with the visa procedure on the website of the Ukrainian Embassy.
- When you receive a Ukrainian visa, be sure to report the date of your arrival. The scanned ticket must be sent to our e-mail address no later than 3 days before arrival.
- We will meet you at the airport and deliver you to the university.
Studying at the preparatory department - the equivalent of 1000 USD for 1 year
A student who has successfully completed a preparatory department receives a certificate of its completion. The certificate gives the right to be enrolled for the 1st year without exams, only for interview and payment according to the contract.